Saturday, July 19, 2008

Morning Breath

so, i'm in florida right now , miami to be exact. I've been here since thrusday. I came over here with my family and whatnot because we're going on a cruise this year for a "family bonding experience".
blah blah blah , bullshit.
i got into the ill fight with my mother before we went to the airport, so we aren't talking...so much for family bonding, huh ?

i AM, however, bonding with some family at least. I slept over my cousin josie's house last night. We had fun, talking shit and reminiscing on past summer vacations when we were smaller lol. We saw Saw 4 "TRACCCCCYYYYY" lmao & I finally FINALLLLLLY, finally saw Across The Universe. I was so so late on that, but i loved it.

but anyways, this cruise i'm going on tomorrow is stopping at the Cayman Islands, Mexico, Haiti -_- & Jamaica mon. I can't fucking wait. But even though this cruise is taking me places i've never been before, i can't wait to get back to jersey. i miss you Mr. Andrade♥

but yeah, i'll make sure to take plenty of pictures of all my carribean conquests lmao.


til then.

No comments: