Sunday, August 10, 2008

Criminal.

it's 8:12 in the morning; I've been awake since 6. i blame the booze from last night for my lack or sleep, ironically. wait no... i'm sure i'm awake right now cause i got so much shit on my mind , not cause of all my beer chugs. it's ridiculous. you know what sucks about arguing with someone you care about for the first time ? you don't know how they would act, their reaction comes as a surprise...which can hurt you, shock you, or even please you. you also feel hesitant to say something because it might just make the situation worse. Am I the only one that thinks like this? i have a massive headache and it's just making me feel worse. it's Sunday morning now, & the day outside looks beautiful....My Saturday afternoon was great. I went to a BBQ in new york, right by the dirty ass Hudson river water; it was a nice view nonetheless. I met new people, they were cool. the things i'd do right now to have one of those cheeseburgers from yesterday. i'm really hungry....maybe i'll fry some cheese & eat it with platanoes. the true dominican in me.

No comments: