Sunday, August 24, 2008

movie mania.


i've been seeing a lot of movies lately. Just finished seeing Funny Games. Critics say that it's "terrifying" or whatever, i didn't so. It's just so fucked up. Those motherfuckers are wierd. See it for a 'humph?' moment. Last night i finally saw The Strangers. ( so late, i know.) Now that was scary. I live in a big house so i get paranoid now when i'm alone, thinking some creep with a mask is gonna be behind me, lurking. I saw it with my friend Perla at 3 am & homegirl did a full blown scream at my house -_-

CREEPER.

I also saw El Cantante this week. (again, late , i know) It was good. How beautiful does Jennifer Lopez look in this movie ? The movie made be get back on my salsa grind , so i downloaded some Hector Lavoe songs for me and my grandpa to dance to :)

No comments: